Friday, December 5, 2008

TuTu's

Here are a few examples of the tutu's I make. I have all different colors available and the possibilities are endless! These are great for pictures, birthday girls, parties, or to wear to the game to support your team! I have even made a few for the teenage crowd!


The blue one is toddler size the other is "baby" size =)



This is also "baby" size.



This one is extra full, I love it!
Red and green Christmas tutu!

Color Block Christmas TuTu


Red & White Christmas or Razorback TuTu


Team Colors TuTu: Purple and Gold
Solid Christmas TuTu w/Embellished Shirt

1 comment:

Alicia said...

The the tu tu's. Have you ever been to Etsy.com? You may want to try selling your stuff there. Keep working on everything, they all look great.

You will have to come up with some prince stuff since Cohen, I mean Jeremy probably wouldn't approve of the tu tu :)